Monday, March 8, 2010

Pushing.

I've come to realize quite a few changes I want to make in myself, and one of them is pushing myself more in my work. My professor made a good point in class last week when he said that when he was in college he would just do work to get it done and get a grade, and that he wanted us to not do that. We should be trying to get portfolio pieces out of our class assignments.

So soon I will be working on a series about the goals I want to reach, and things I want to change and improve in my relationships, personality and life in general. I'm pretty stoked to be excited about an assignment.

but for now... here are some old photographs from a January 2010 roll of film that I shot with my Minolta point-and-shoot that got stolen the other night. Luckily I got this roll out before hand!





No comments:

Post a Comment