Thursday, April 15, 2010

gotta make sure you have back up

Since my external hard-drive died, I've been constantly burning everything on my computer onto cds/dvds. Until I can afford to see if someone can get my HD to spin and recover the data, I kind of just have to keep praying it will be possible. I can't even start to explain how I feel about it. It's like someone took everything I have ever had away from me. I know that sounds super dramatic, and of course that's not what happened, but seriously, 90% of the photography, memories, journaling, pictures of events, applications, old coversations and emails and all my recordings and music from 2005-2010... gone.

I do have bits and pieces backed up on discs and ofcourse on facebook and flickr, but its still not the full resolution and doesn't amount, though I am thankful for at most that.

All things are possible.

Anywho, I found my old 40 gb external is working again and am backing up everything on my computer on it, and on dvds just incase it dies. So this is positive.

On another note, I have my last night at Fridays in Towson tonight, and start next week at Tech Lab. My weekend job shooting little league baseball is going well, but it did prevent me from working at Trader Joes when they offered me a position this morning. Oh well, maybe this fall?

I woke up early and shot some engagement photos of my friend Tony and his fiance before the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC a few weeks ago, and am almost done editing them. Here are a few.











No comments:

Post a Comment